Friday, January 21, 2011

Day 12--Attack of the Tuna

Let's just say my day involved Veggie Tales, Heidi Montag, Brett Favre, Michael Steele, and Debi Mazar. Fridays are weird.

Breakfast--Once again, a banana and 1/2 cup Cherry Vanilla granola.  I'm excited about the weekend because breakfast won't be rushed for once.

Lunch--There wasn't a single portion of lunch at school today that was even remotely appetizing, so I brought some Thai Chili Tuna from home and put it on a bed of greens, with some crackers.  It was delicious...tuna is an underused aspect of my diet because Abby claims she doesn't like it.  Pssh.

Dinner--Taco soup, comprised of ground turkey, garlic, half a poblano pepper, some potatoes, half an onion, some baby carrots and Hot Taco seasoning, courtesy of McCormicks.  Throw in some chicken stock and vegetable stock and I made a LOT of soup and it tasted delicious.  Since Abby is abandoning me for her Practice Management meeting tomorrow, I get to have soup for lunch.  I'm okay with that.

Dessert--Cherry crumble.  You'd best believe its delicious.

I hope I can maintain focus for the weekend...lots of fiber and water should keep me on track!

No comments: