Sunday, March 27, 2011

Day 77--Well, I Made it Eleven Weeks...

...before I got bored.  I'm at my lowest weight since last February, have done it almost effortlessly, and yet it was so easy to completely screw up today.  I do believe I've hit a wall, and it bugs me.

Perhaps working out more is the key--all I've done is eat well, and there isn't much variety in that.  I also have some ridiculous stress levels (more on that in the coming week) that have sapped me of my ability to care about my weight, and I can't stop thinking about cooking due to Jordan's FCC event, and let me tell you: when you're capable of what I'm capable of, and when you know what Jordan is capable of, simple salads don't fit the bill.

All this is to say: today's eating was a disaster, and I'm not really sorry for it.  I will try to do better though.

Breakfast--Chocolate cheerios.

Lunch--Whataburger.  Double whataburger, fries, Dr. Pepper, and some jellybeans.

Dinner--Three slices of Dominos (still gross) and three chocolate chocolate chip cookies.  And another Dr. Pepper.

So I'm sure I ate like 3000 calories today and I didn't work out at all, but I did get a new iPhone and I should lift weights before bed.

Any suggestions/motivations to get me out of the funk?

1 comment:

H2H Hombre said...

fantasy baseball. That is always a good solution to weight loss.