Tuesday, March 15, 2011

Day 65--Plano!

I'm home!  Abby had boards starting this morning, so I rolled out of bed bright and early to make her breakfast (a fried egg and steel cut oats) and then rather than getting ready and heading to Dallas, I immediately fell back asleep.  See, I suffer from a severe case of stress-induced insomnia, and between the wedding, boards, school, and life in general, last night was a doozy.  I didn't go to sleep until about 2 am, which made getting up at 5:30 really bad.

Needless to say, I'm glad to be home. Gonna be a great Spring Break.

Breakfast--Cherry Fage 2% yogurt with honey. Yep...that was it. It gets worse as the day goes on, then gets better!

Lunch--Fiber One bar, and a singular mini caramel Cadbury egg.  In my defense, I was driving at the time and didn't feel like stopping to grab food. I wanted to be home.

Snack--About a cup and a half of chocolate drizzled kettle corn.

Dinner--Mexican pot roast. I really really like being home. We had pot roast, crudite (carrot and celery sticks...fancy terms help), black-eyed peas, and cornbread.  It was delicious, and the only decent meal I had all day. It would have been the best meal regardless, but it was nice to eat real food.

Exercise--I walked/ran on the treadmill at home for 15 minutes and burned off one of my meals (either breakfast or lunch), followed by some minor weight work.  Felt good, especially with the lack of sleep and the fact I've been painfully sore the last few days from stress and poor sleeping habits.  It's also nice to get some work in at home.

No comments: