Thursday, February 17, 2011

Day 39--Falling Off the Horse

Warning: This was NOT a good food day.  Or a good health day.  Or a good teaching day.  Really, I'm just going to go to sleep and act like Thursday never happened. Bleh.

Breakfast--Cherry yogurt. Yep. That's it. I ran so late today, I had time for yogurt. I suck.

Lunch--Chicken patty sandwich, which may or may not have actually been made of chicken, half a baked potato and some asparagus.  The kicker comes that while talking to friends at lunch, I somehow ate FOUR chocolate chip cookies.  Mindless eating is the devil.

Dinner--Jimmy Johns.  Due to science olympiad practice, I didn't get home until 5:30, so no snack.  Sandwiches sounded good, so I went with my usual along with some Food Should Taste Good jalapeno chips.  I'm very stuffed...no dessert needed.

Short entry for a blah day.  On a happier note, I was down below 234 this morning, so I'm approaching 15 pounds lost.  I'm sure I did extreme damage today, but oh well...I'll try again tomorrow.

No comments: