Thursday, April 7, 2011

Day 88--Crazy Eights

Two important things:

1) There won't be a new EE post tomorrow. I just don't have the time. I might crank one out this Sunday, but for the ten of you that read it, sorry...I'm a slacker.

2) Due to an insane schedule, there won't be detailed updates here either, at least until Sunday afternoon.  I will, however, try to give brief accounts of what I ate to keep myself honest.

Breakfast--Oatmeal. At 4:45 am. Suck.

Snack--Cherry sours...we stopped at a gas station. Those aren't good for me.

Lunch--Taco Bell. Again.  I had three crunchy tacos, fresco style, and two chicken soft tacos, also fresco style.

Snack--Fiber One bar.

Dinner--Quiznos turkey bacon club.  Turkey, bacon, lettuce, on wheat, with a mango on the side.  Pretty good dinner.

Dessert--Small Oreo shake from Jack in the Box.  I still don't understand why people eat there.


That's it folks...pray for the students competing tomorrow at the various events! (That's cryptic, but I'll explain it later. Promise.)

No comments: