Saturday, April 2, 2011

Day 82--Dallas Bound

I apologize for my late posting.  It's going to be another late night tonight, but I'll get around to posting about today...sometime.

Breakfast--Chocolate cheerios.  Trying to cut down on dishes since we're leaving; seemed like a good choice.

Lunch--Grilled chicken sandwich and a peanut butter sandwich.  Also, pray for my student Khadeem Lattin.  Right before lunch, he fell during basketball practice and suffered a concussion, among other complications.

Snack--Fiber One and cherry Fage.

Dinner--Leftover Pei Wei: spring rolls and kung pao veggies.  Delicious the second time around as well.

Dessert--We stopped at Bucky's on the way to Dallas, so the wheels fell off a bit here.  I had sour cherry punch straws, a Code Red Mt. Dew, and sunflower seeds. Meh.

Sorry this is so stilted, but I'm getting ready for tonight's adventure.  I'll report back later!

No comments: