Friday, January 30, 2009

Thank God for the 22nd Time



I thank God every day that I get to try again.  The idea that Christians need to be perfect, or that we need to do everything correct is just a lie.  And for the people who think Christians are hypocrites...yes, yes we are. 

I'm one of the worst. Nice to meet you.

The difference should be what we do with that knowledge.  Those who are hypocrites but deny it do nothing for the Kingdom.  However, those that recognize just what we are can truly become dependent on God, and through Him seek the power and grace that completely changes lives.

My name is Jason Henderson, and I'm going to screw up today.  And after I do, I will thank my God that there is a 22nd time. 

"'My grace is sufficient for you, for my power is made perfect in weakness.' Therefore I will boast all the more gladly about my weaknesses, so that Christ's power may rest on me."  2 Corinthians 12:9

No comments: