Wednesday, December 10, 2008

Fin.

Took my only two finals today for the semester...which means I'm free!

It's incredible how bogged down we can be with life, even if it's all good-natured and well-intended.  I got busy with friends and jobs and weddings and whatnot and forgot all about that little school thing I had going on...which led to quite the feeling of dismay during my Greek final.  I may be done with Greek, but I fear it's not done with me.  That sucker may haunt me for a while.

Anyone reading back on this, I encourage you to prioritize your life and learn to be happy with those choices.  If you choose work over school, you have to deal with those consequences.  But I will give you a small hint:

God is first. Always. No doubt about it. 

Let Jesus be your alpha and omega. 

(And there's the greek again. Drat.)

"Listen to me, O Jacob, Israel, whom I have called: I am he; I am the first and I am the last."  Isaiah 48:12

No comments: